- On CTSciNet: Questions and Answers: Pursuing an M.D.-Ph.D. September 19, 2010
Questions and Answers: Pursuing an M.D.-Ph.D. is available on CTSciNet. It is an edited extract from the Association of American Medical Colleges' Web site Considering
- MD-PhD programs in the United States September 19, 2010
The AAMC maintains a list of all MD-PhD programs in the United States. View the list at http://aamc.org/students/considering/research/mdphd/programs.htm.
- MD-PhD: Is it Right for Me? (pdf presentation) September 19, 2010
Are you considering an MD-PhD? Have a look at this presentation (links to PDF) from AAMC.
- From AAMC: The MD-PhD Training Brochure March 25, 2010
The MD-PhD Training Brochure is an informational resource designed to provide insight on MD-PhD career paths and training. The brochure was developed by the AAMC
- From AAMC: Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students and Their Research Advisors March 25, 2010
The Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students and Their Research Advisors is intended to support the development of a positive mentoring relationship between the pre-doctoral student